This year South Africa is hosting its first International Salsa Festival right here in the Mother City!
International Salsa congresses happen on every weekend throughout the year, all around the world! And this year, one of these amazing events is happening in Cape Town!
Here are some reasons as to why this should not be missed:
- 31st October to 3rd November 2013
- Cape Town South Africa
- Over 50 Workshops catering for all levels
- Performances by South African Dance teams
- Performances by International Guests
- South Africa’s hottest DJ’s
- Special Guest DJ’s
- Live Band to be confirmed
- 4 Nights of Parties
- 5 Day Tour of Cape Town for attendees that includes Safari, Table Mountain, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Picnic, Camps Bay Beach, Stellenbosch Wine Route and more
- Tickets available from 7 January 2013
Get your tickets ASAP from alloutsalsa.com !! The prices go up every month so get them now! To get a discount use the following promotional code: JDSA5
Click here to see all the juicy details!
And see you at the congress!!
4 more sleeps… till…
Saturday 13 October… Havana 1950s… It’s going to be AWESOME!
Some of you might be wondering what you can wear for the upcoming 1950s Havana Party. So I decided to give you some ideas:
What you need to be thinking is Cuba: Cigars, hats, smart shirts, brightly coloured and braces. Much like these:
Your dress (yes, it should be a dress) should be along the lines of a sexy, classic style, cocktail dress- floral or brightly coloured. Flowers in the hair would be a GREAT idea- but make sure you have secured them well- you will be spinning quite a bit! Think ‘Dirty Dancing 2’ and you will be on the right track! Here is some inspiration:
See you all on the 13th October, if not before!!